Create a Presale Using Stablecoin
You can launch a presale or fairlaunch using stablecoins BUSD, USDT, USDC on all supported blockchains on PinkSale: BSC, ETH, matic, avax, cronos chain, fantom, kucoin. In this post we will use BUSD on BSC as an example.
1. Connect your wallet.
3. Input your token address, if you already have one, or create a new token for the Launchpad.
4. Select a stable coin, for example, “BUSD”
5. Select a fee choice
6. After inputting it will show the token name, symbol and decimals and you can click on "Approve"
Note: Stablecoin pair can work with standard tokens only. It doesn't support taxed tokens (Liquidity Generator Token, BabyToken, Buyback Baby Token for example). Contact Pinksale for more information.
7. MetaMask will now ask you to confirm the transaction and show you the fee that you are required to pay. If you agree, then click on the “Confirm” button to finish the process.
After verifying your token, you need to input the numbers that you want to raise. Here are some following important parameters:
1. You must use positive numbers.
2. Presale rate shows how many tokens presale participants will receive during the presale stage.
3. Whitelist: Choose "Enable" if you have a whitelist of presale contributors. You can enable/disable the whitelist anytime.
4. Soft cap must be greater than or equal to 50% of the hard cap.
5. For “Unsold tokens” you can choose refund or burn from the dropdown list.
6. PancakeSwap liquidity (%): Enter the percentage of raised funds that should be allocated to liquidity on PancakeSwap. Minimum value is 51%, maximum value is 100%.
7. PancakeSwap listing rate is the initial rate of the liquidity pool (1 BUSD = x tokens). This rate is usually lower than the presale rate to allow a higher listing price on PancakeSwap.
8. Start time must be before the end time.
9. Liquidity lockup (days): Lock-up time for liquidity pool, for example 365 days.
This is an example:
There are some notes for this step:
1. Logo URL and website are required fields, cannot be blank. You can’t complete this step without those.
2. Logo URL must end with a supported image extension: png, jpg, jpeg or gif.
For example: https://www.pinksale.finance/pinksale.png
3. Click Next once you have finished adding this information.
This is the final step. You can review all the information one last time before submitting. Click “Submit” after you have made sure that everything is perfect, or you can go back to previous step to make any changes.
Note: For tokens with burns, rebase or other special transfers please ensure that you have a way to whitelist multiple addresses or turn off the special transfer events (By setting fees to 0 for example for the duration of the presale)
This is an example:
After clicking on “Submit”, MetaMask will now ask you to confirm the transaction. It will also show you the fee that you are required to pay for that transaction. If you agree, then click on the “Confirm” button to finish the process, and this is the result: