Comment on page
Pink Anti-Bot will blacklist all sniper bots on PancakeSwap listing. Our newest extra feature to safeguard your listing on PancakeSwap from sniper bots who are always targeting good presales. This below is the difference it can make to your project:
You have to deploy it in the contract before creating your presale and if you decide you want to use it after the presale has been filled before your launch there will be a service fee of 1 BNB.
- Prevent bots from inflating the price when the token has just been listed on the exchange.
- Prevent multiple swaps in the same transaction by adding a delay between transactions.
- Control the amount of tradable tokens per trade.
- Change the amount of tradable tokens over time.
- Add any bot addresses to a blacklist.
- When creating tokens on PinkSale, you have the option to implement or disable the Pink Anti-Bot.
- Prevents traders from transacting during the first block at listing time. Traders will only be able to trade from the second block onwards.
- The limited amount of tradable tokens per trade will increase gradually, proportional to the number of blocks that have passed since the genesis block. After a number of blocks, depending on the setting, the Anti-Bot will automatically stop working.
- The limited amount of tradable tokens per trade can be customized differently for each token. Only the creator has the right to edit this parameter.
- Time limit per trade can be customized differently for each token. After a number of blocks, depending on the setting, time limit per trade will become zero. Only the creator has the right to edit this parameter.
- You can manually add to or remove any addresses from the blacklist. The wallets in the blacklist will not be able to trade.
- Add Anti-Bot code to the contract.
- Deploy token contract.
- Set owner rights for Anti-Bot.
- Configure Anti-Bot.
- Enable Anti-Bot.