Create a Subscription
In the subscription format, users can commit an amount of BNB towards a token sale, where their final allocation of the new token is determined by the ratio of their committed BNB against the total committed BNB by all participating users.
For example, a presale has 100 BNB hard cap. A user commits 100 BNB and 9 other users commit a total of 900 BNB during the subscription period. It means total 1000 BNB committed to the pool. This user would receive a ratio of 1000 BNB / 100 BNB, or 10% of all tokens offered in the presale pool.
However, since there is a Hard Cap per user, users that hit the hard cap will have their allocation passed onto other participants that committed less BNB.
Once the subscription pool is finalized, we will deduct the corresponding amount from each user based on token rate. Then users can withdraw their committed BNB from the pool.
- 1.Connect your wallet.
- 3.Input your token address, if you already have one, or create a new token for the Launchpad.
- 4.Select BNB (if you want to raise funds using stable coin for your presale, please choose stabecoin correspondence).
- 5.Select a fee choice.
- 6.MetaMask will now ask you to confirm the transaction and show you the fee that you are required to pay. If you agree, then click on the “Confirm” button to finish the process. Note: Make sure the token has 'Exclude transfer fee' function if it has transfer fees. Stablecoin pair can work with standard tokens only. It doesn't support taxed tokens.
- 1.You must use positive numbers.
- 2.HardCap Tokens means total tokens amount you want to sell.
- 3.SoftCap Tokens means the minimum number of tokens that need to be sold for the pool to succeed. SoftCap must be greater than or equal to 50% of the Hardcap.
- 4.HardCap Token Per User means is the maximum number of tokens a contributor can receive
- 5.Whitelist: Choose "Enable" if you have a whitelist of presale contributors. You can enable/disable the whitelist anytime.
- 6.Liquidity percent (%): Enter the percentage of raised funds that should be allocated to liquidity on DEX. Minimum value is 51%, maximum value is 100%.
- 7.For refund types you can choose refund or burn from the dropdown list.
- 8.Start time must be before the end time.
- 9.Liquidity lockup (days): Lock-up time for liquidity pool.
- 1.Logo URL and website are required fields, cannot be blank. You can’t complete this step without those.
- 2.Logo URL must end with a supported image extension: png, jpg, jpeg or gif. For example: https://www.pinkswap.finance/pinkswap.png
- 3.Click Next after done inputting.
You can review all the information one last time before submitting. Click “Submit” after you have made sure that everything is perfect, or you can go back to previous step to make any changes.
After clicking on “Submit”, MetaMask will now ask you to confirm the transaction. It will also show you the fee that you are required to pay for that transaction. If you agree, then click on the “Confirm” button to finish the process, and this is the result: