Update a Launchpad
You can view and change some basic information about your Launchpad through these steps:
2. Click on “My Contributions”, and you'll be able to see your pool here.
3. Click on "View Pool".
4. Click on the button in the red square shown in the image below.
5. You can edit the following fields: Logo URL, Website, Facebook, Twitter, Github, Telegram, Reddit and Launchpad description. Some important notes concerning these sections:
- Logo URL must end with a supported image extension: png, jpg, jpeg or gif. For example: https://www.pinkswap.finance/pinkswap.png
- Logo URL and website are required fields, these cannot be blank.
6. Click on “Update” after you are done editing. MetaMask will now ask you to confirm the transaction. It will also show you the fee that you are required to pay for that transaction. If you agree, then click on the “Confirm” button to finish the process.