Project owners can enable the affiliate program before/after creating the presale pool. Affiliate program cannot be disabled after you enabled it. Only the project owner can set rewards for the affiliate program himself (max is 10% of hard-cap). Users participating in the affiliate program can claim rewards after the presale got finalized.
- Affiliate Reward Pool = Total Presale Raised * % Referral
Total rewards will be shared for users who brought buy volume to the presale pool. The more buy volume you bring to the presale pool, the higher reward you will get.
For example, if you set the affiliate pool is 5%, and the presale raised 1000 BNB. Affiliate Reward Pool = 1000 BNB x 5% = 50 BNB. If there are 3 users participating in the affiliate program:
- A refers a user to buy 100 BNB
- B refers a user to buy 60 BNB
- C refers a user to buy 40 BNB
So the total BNB referred is A + B + C = 200 BNB.
- User A will receive 50% of the affiliate reward pool = 25 BNB
- User B will receive 30% of the affiliate reward pool = 15 BNB
- User C will receive 20% of the affiliate reward pool = 10 BNB
You can enable the affiliate program when creating the presale pool. Or in the owner zone of the presale pool.
You can get your own affiliate link at the affiliate program section of the presale pool. You must log in to your MetaMask wallet to see your affiliate link.