Create a Dutch Auction
- 1.Connect your wallet
- 3.Input your token address, if you already have one, or create a new token for the Dutch Auction.
- 4.Select BNB (if you want to raise funds using stable coin for your presale, please choose stabecoin correspondence).
- 5.Select a fee choice
- 6.MetaMask will now ask you to confirm the transaction and show you the fee that you are required to pay. If you agree, then click on the “Confirm” button to finish the process. Note Make sure the token has 'Exclude transfer fee' function if it has transfer fees. Stablecoin pair can work with standard tokens only. It doesn't support taxed tokens.
After verifying your token, you need to input the Launchpad information that you want to raise. Here are some following important parameters:
- 1.You must use positive numbers.
- 2.Total selling amount represents the number of tokens that will be sold during the presale stage.
- 3.Start price means the price when the auction will start. This value must be higher than the end price. End price means the price when the auction will meet its end date.
- 4.Softcap and hardcap will be calculated automatically when you input end price and start price. Softcap must be >= 20% of hardcap
- 5.Whitelist: Choose "Enable" if you have a whitelist of presale contributors. You can enable/disable the whitelist anytime.
- 6.Decrease Price Cycle means how long for each cycle of decreasing price token.
- 7.PancakeSwap liquidity (%): Enter the percentage of raised funds that should be allocated to liquidity on PancakeSwap. Minimum value is 51%, maximum value is 100%.
- 8.For refund types you can choose refund or burn from the dropdown list.
- 9.Liquidity lockup (days): Lock-up time for liquidity pool, for example 30 days.
- 10.Start time must be before the end time. The time between start time and end time have to be longer than Decrease Price Cycle.
- 11.You can choose Vesting Contributor feature:
There are some notes for this step:
- 1.Logo URL and website are required fields, cannot be blank. You can’t complete this step without those.
- 3.Click Next after done inputting.
This is the final step. You can review all the information one last time before submitting. Click “Submit” after you have made sure that everything is perfect, or you can go back to previous step to make any changes.
After clicking on “Submit”, MetaMask will now ask you to confirm the transaction. It will also show you the fee that you are required to pay for that transaction. If you agree, then click on the “Confirm” button to finish the process, and this is the result: