Comment on page
Create a Private Sale
2. Connect your wallet.
3. Enter the title for your private sale. This should be your token name. For example, if your token is “Moon Lambo”, the title will become “Moon Lambo Private Sale” automatically after you have successfully created the private sale pool.
4. Select a token, for example, “BNB”
5. After selecting, click on the “Next” button.
You need to enter the numbers that you want to raise in this step. Here are some following important parameters:
1. You must use positive numbers.
2. Whitelist: Choose "Enable" if you have a whitelist of Private Sale contributors. You can enable/disable the whitelist anytime.
3. Soft cap must be greater than or equal to 50% of the hard cap.
4. Minimum buy must be less than the maximum buy.
5. Start time must be before the end time (using UTC time zone)
6. First Fund Release for Project (%): The percentage of the first batch of the private sale fund to be released to the project owner. Please note this is expressed in percentage and cannot be greater than 95%.
7. Fund Vesting Period Each Cycle (days): How long, in days, between each batch of the Private Sale fund is released.
8. Fund Release Each Cycle (percent): The amount of the Private Sale fund will be released each cycle following the First Fund Release for Project batch. Please note this is expressed in percentage.
This is an example:
Here are some notes for this step:
1. Logo URL and website are required fields, cannot be blank. You can’t complete this step without these.
3. Description must be from 128 - 512 characters long.
4. Click Next after done inputting.
This is the final step. You can review all information one last time before submitting. Click “Submit” after you make sure that everything is perfect, or you can go back to the previous steps for changing any information that you want.
This is an example:
After clicking on “Submit”, MetaMask will now ask you to confirm the transaction. It will also show you the fee that you are required to pay for that transaction. If you agree, then click on the “Confirm” button to finish the process, and this is the result: